Contact u3a Tewkesbury & District by telephone on 01684 325013. Telephone calls are handled by volunteer committee members on a rota basis. Please consider using the contact form below for non-urgent matters.
Contacting the Membership Secretary using the form below is a good place to start for prospective members.
Alternatively, use this link Members to join online or to download a printable application form.
If you use the contact message form, please be aware that you may not receive an immediate reply if the recipient is on holiday or otherwise unable to answer.
A good opportunity to meet many Group Leaders and the Committee is the Open Meeting held in November each year, when you may find out about the groups and join as many as you wish – details will be posted on the Events page.
Or find out about u3a by coming to a General Meeting from 9.45am on the 2nd Monday of each month, at the Baptist Church on Station Road where any committee member will be pleased to help.
Please use this form to contact us.
- webmaster for comments or queries relating to the web site.
- membership secretary for queries relating to joining us.
- group liason officer for general group enquires. Alternatively most of our group pages have a contact form.
- chair person for queries relating to our operation.
- speaker secretary if you wish to offer your services as a speaker.