Below is a list of upcoming walks.
Click on each walk for more details.
Please do not attend if you have not contacted the leader beforehand.
- Walk 1597 – Frampton on Wed Dec 13th, 2023 10:15:am, at Framton Green
- Walk 1599 Apperley on Wed Dec 20th, 2023 9:30:am, at Apperley Village Hall
- Walk 1599 Bromsberrow on Thu Dec 28th, 2023 9:30:am, at Duke of York
Walking Group Mobile Numbers are:
07546069085 or 07522958435 or 07354800839
Please note that the phones will only be operative on the morning of a walk to enable members who are running late, are lost or delayed, to contact the walk leader.
If one number does not work, try another.
- Walkers are requested to carry both their U3A membership cards and their ICE (in case of emergency) cards with them on all walks and strolls.
- Members should consider carrying hand sanitizer and a face covering. Members are urged to continue with appropriate measures to minimise covid transmission.
- Numbers on walks are as always at the walk leader’s discretion. This may well be limited. This may depend upon a number of factors including any government diktats as well as the nature of the walk, e.g. number of stiles.
- Where two walks are offered in a week, if you wish to go on both walks please do not book onto your second choice walk until the end of the week before. This is so that members are not denied a place on any walk by early second walk bookers.