The renewal date for most existing members is 31st October. If you have email, you will receive a reminder and you will be able to pay on line. Otherwise, you can pay at the Enrolement Meeting on Monday November 13th
Should you have any questions, or you have changed your email address, postal address or phone number recently PLEASE let me know using the contact form below.
Hoping to see you all soon!
Cost of Membership
Single Member – £12.00 per year
Joint Membership – £20.00 per year
- Those wishing to Pay by Debit or Credit Card must use the Online Membership System or use the u3a card reader at any General Meeting.
- Other payment methods accepted are cheque, bank transfer or Paypal.
- Please read the Gift Aid notes and declaration before proceeding
- You do not need to download the Gift Aid form if applying online
It is best to wait until you receive your renewal reminder email but you may renew your membership online if you have an email address and it is recorded on the membership system. Please click here to Renew Membership OnLine
Please remember to advise the Membership Secretary if you change your email address as you will not be able to renew online if it does not match the address on the system.
New members may join Tewkesbury U3A either online or by completing an Application Form.
To join online Click here Join Tewkesbury U3A Online
To obtain an Application Form either:
- Download one here Printable membership form and then print it locally or
- Contact Tewkesbury U3A by e-mail via the contacts page above, or telephone on 01684 325013 and request a Membership Form to be sent to you. Telephone calls are handled by volunteer committee members on a rota basis. Please consider using e-mail for non-urgent matters.
Tewkesbury U3A offers nearly 40 groups and you may attend as many groups as you can fit in!!
Each group has an attendance fee per session. The cost varies dependent on the venue used. (typically 50p to £3.00)
The U3A approach to learning is – learning for pleasure in a social friendly group. There is no accreditation or validation and there are no assessments or qualifications to be gained. Just a fun environment to learn and practice new skills or reinvigorate past ones.